|South Indian Bank PO and Clerk Recruitment 2019: South Indian bank released the recruitment notification for Probationary officer and Probationary clerks. The online application form started for the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 on 19 June 2019 and last date for submitting this application form is 30 june 2019. Applicant can fill these application form before 30 june 2019. South Indian Bank recruitment offered total 545 vacancy all over India.
How to Apply online application 2019 for South Indian Bank PO
- Visit the official website South Indian www.southindianbank.com . or ibpsonline.ibps.in .
- Home page will open,then find the link for registration.
- Then click on “Click here for New registration button”.
- After click on the “new registration button”, application form will open..
- Then filled all details in specified space,then upload photo & signature.
- After filling all mandatory fields, candidate will pay the application fee through online mode.
- Then Submit your application form and download the application for future reference.
||State wise Vacancy
||Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry (UT) Tamil Nadu and Telangana
|Probationary Officer PO
Age Limit (as on 30-06-2019)
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates as per rules
Educational Qualification:- Candidate must have passed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks from recognized board with regular course