NEET Answer Key 2019
NEET 2019 Answer Key: NEET Answer Key 2019 will be available for all set of question paper in the end of May.Coaching centers will also provide answer sheet of all question paper. NEET Answer Key 2019 release after exam. NTA (National Testing Agency) also release NEET Answer key on ntaneet.nic.in. Result of NEET will be declare on 5 June 2019.Candidate can check answer keys on official website ntaneet.nic.in on notified date.
NEET 2019 Details
|Name of Examination
||NEET Answer Key
|Mode of examination
||National Testing Agency
|Date of release answer key
|| Last week of May
|Mode of examination
|NEET 2019 web portal
|NTA official website
||5 May 2019
||5 June 2019
How to download of NEET 2019 Answer key
NTA (National Testing Agency) will declare result of NEET 2019 on 5 June 2019.It has has been established as a premier, specialist, autonomous and self-sustained testing organization to conduct entrance examinations for admission/fellowship in higher educational institutions.Before 2019,NEET exam was conducted by CBSE. Candidate can download their answer key,by following these steps.
- Visit the official website link.
- Click on link, New web page will be open on the screen.
- Click on “Answer key” link given in the download section.
- it will display on your screen in PDF.
- download for future references.
NEET 2019 Answer Key release by Coaching Institute
Various coaching institute of India released NEET answer Key. Candidate can download this answer key and check your answer which marked by you in NEET 2019 examination.
||NEET 2019 Answer Key
|Rao IIT Academy
||Click Here S5
||Click Here Q-2
||Click Here R6
||Click Here R-3
||Click Here P1 to P6
||Click Here R1
||Click Here S2 code
||Click Here R-2
How to Calculate score of NEET 2019 Answer key
Candidate can use answer key of NEET 2019 to calculate the score,By following these step:-
- Download the answer key of your paper code.
- Check the answer provided in NEET 2019 solution key with what has been marked in exam
- During checking the answer, add and deduct marks as per marking details.
- Now marks are added or deducted for all 180 question, Candidate will get their marks out of 720.
NEET 2019 Marking Details
- Add +4 marks for correct answer.
- Deduct -1 mark for incorrect answer.
- And also deduct mark for each question for where more than 1 option circle.
Formula to calculate marks: +4 X (total correct answer)-1 X (total wrong answer )
How to Challenge NEET 2019 Answer Key
There is also provision for challenging answer key released by conducting authority.Candidate can raise objection against answer key if any any answer is not correct.but candidate have to pay Rs. 1000 per challenge. NTA will verify challenges fill by candidate with the help of subject expert.if challenge will be found it will be revised.after that final answer key will be prepared and released by NTA. candidate who want to challenge NEET 2019 answer key, they can follow these steps.
- Visit to the official website.
- Click on given link.
- Home page will display your screen.
- After that click on “Candidate login” link.
- Then fill your “Registration number” & “password”.
- Filling up all details in specific space, Click on “Login” Button.
- Now,Click on “Answer key challenge” & select answer booklet code.
- Now select question for challenge and then click on submit button.
- Select your answer and give comment for answer.
- Then click on “Confirm” button and pay for challenging answer key.
- Challenging pay fee by using debit / credit card.
- Print a copy of confirmation slip for future references.
Previous Year NEET 2018 Cut Off
||Cut Off Score
||Number of candidate
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
- NEET 2019 was offline mode examination.
- Question were objective.
- Duration of exam-3 hours
- total no, of question:180
- Marking scheme:- +4 marks for correct answer and -1 marks deduct for wrong answer,.
- Total marks-720 marks
||Number of Questions
|Biology(Botany & Zoology)
NEET 2019 OMR Sheet
Along with NEET 2019 Answer Key and question Paper,NTA also display the OMR sheet of the candidates. candidate can see scan copy of their OMR. The OMR is very useful for cross-checking answer from the Answer Key,as it dispaly all answer option circled by candidate.
About NEET 2019
National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination is a national level entrance exam conducted for admission of candidate to MBBS/BDS courses in various medical colleges across India.it is very compulsory for those students who want to get admission in medical college.However, AIIMS and JIPMER are two institute which are excluded from NEET. NTA(National Testing Agency) is an autonomous testing body established under the he Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India is responsible for conducting NEET exam from 2019. Before 2019, NEET was conducted by CBSE. This year 15 lakh students registered for NEET offline Exam. NEET exam 2019 conducted by NTA on 5 May 2019.