|Nagaland Board 10th Results 2019: Nagaland Board of School Education(NBSE) will announce Nagaland board HSLC (10th) result 2019 today. NBSE has released notification for HSLC result that result will be declare in afternoon at 2:00 PM at official website.Students can check their results 10th class results on nbsenagaland.com. NBSE conducted 10th class examination in the month of February 2019.
Nagaland Board of School Education is a board of school education in the state of Nagaland. NBSE is a state agency of Government of Nagaland in India and is responsible for the promotion and development of secondary and higher secondary education in nagaland. The NBSE was established through an Act by the Nagaland Legislative Assembly and received the assent of the Governor on the 15th November 1973. and The headquarter of NBSE is in Kohima,(Nagaland) India.
How to Check Nagaland Board 10th Results 2019
NBSE will declare 10th class results 2019 through online Mode. follow these step to find and download your NBSE 10th class results 2019.
- Visit official website nbsenagaland.com.
- After that Click on link of the result.
- Fill in your Roll Number , Registration and date of birth in specified space.
- After filling all details, click on “Submit” button.
- After clicking “Submit” button, results will display your computer screen. Students can download their results very easily.
Download Nagaland Board Class 10th Results using Mobile SMS
On any mobile phone open messaging application, type your SMS-NB10<space>ROLLNUMBER – Send it to 56070.
HSLC Results 2019:
SMS-NB10<space>ROLLNUMBER – Send it to 56070.
and also check your result on this number.
SMS-RESULT<space>NBSE10<space>ROLLNUMBER – Send it to 5676750.
After sending this message successfully a new message will be delivered on your phone that will show your Nagaland Board Exam Result
Analysis of Previous year 10th Result 2018 Nagaland Board
Previous year 18,872 students appeared in Nagaland Board 10th class examination. Out of which total of 13,858 students passed in 10th class 2018 examination. Overall passing percentage of students in NBSE 10th Board exam 2018 was 61.86%.
- Total number students appeared: 18,872.
- Total passed students:13,858.
- Overall pass percentage:61.86%
- Total number of student appeared (Repeaters):21,715.
- Total passed students(Repeaters):14,335.
- Overall pass percentage:66.01%.