|MBSE 12th Results 2019: Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE),will declare 12th result in third week of May 2019.The Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) exam conducted by Mizoram Board of School Education(MBSE) from 5 March 2019 to 29 March 2019.Student can check their 12th class result 2019 on official website.The official website of Mizoram board is mbse.edu.in.
The Mizoram Board of School Education is an autonomous governmental body for academic administration in Mizoram,having its jurisdiction from elementary to higher secondary education. It was established by the Government of mizoram in 1975 by the Mizoram Board of School education Act.It has power to regulate, Supervise and control the school education in Mizoram. the headquarter of MBSE is located in Aizawal.
How to Check Mizoram Board 12th Results 2019
Students can check 12th class result 2019 very easily.Some steps listed below.Follow these steps and get your results.
- Visit official website mbse.edu.in.
- After that home page open,you will click on “Result” link.
- After that click on link “Mizoram HSSCL exam 2019.
- Then Enter your Roll number and other required details in specified space.
- After filling all details, click on “Submit” button.
- After clicking “Submit” button, results will display your computer screen. Students can download their results very easily.
Procedure for Re-evaluation of MBSE 12th Result 2019
Those student who are not satisfied their marks they can fill re-evaluation file.But to do so, they will have to pay fee to board.After that Mizoram board will clarify all doubt regarding evaluation process and get 12th result 2019 verified by an independent examiner.If student want to get information about re-checking and re-evaluation process ,they can be found on the board’s website.
Analysis of Previous year 12th Result 2018 Mizoram board
Previous year 11,802 students appeared in mizoram Board 12th class examination. Overall passing percentage of students in Mizoram Board 12th Board exam 2018 was 80.40%.
- Total number students appeared:11,802
- Total number of Passed Student:9,500
- Overall Pass percentage:80.40%.
- Overall Pass percentage of female student:81.12%.
- Overall Pass percentage of Male student:79.83%.