|Maharashtra Board 12th Results 2019 Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education(MSBSHSE) will be declare 12th results 2019 in May 2019 on official website. Maharashtra Board 12th Exam started from February 2019 to March 2019. Total 14,91,306 students appeared in Maharashtra Board.All students who appeared for the examination can check their Maharashtra 12th results 2019 at mahresult.nic.in .
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education(MSBSHSE) is a statutory and autonomous body established under “”Maharashtra Secondary Boards Act” 1965. It is the most popular education board in India after CBSE. Every year more than 10 lakh plus student appear in 12th class examination of Maharashtra Board. There are nine divisional boards located at Konkan, Latur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Nashik, and Pune. Maharashtra Board 12 Results 2019 will declare in May 2019.
How to Check Maharashtra Board 12th Results 2019
- Visit official result website: mahresult.nic.in .
- Click on 12th results 2019.
- After that Enter your roll number & Mother name.
- Then Click on “View Result” .
- After Clicking on View results your result will display on screen .students can download their result 2019.
Download Maharashtra Board Class 12 Results using Mobile SMS
On any mobile phone open messaging application, type your MHHSC Rollnumber and send it to 57766 .
For Maharashtra 12th class result type in MHHSC Rollnumber and Send it to 57766.
After sending this message successfully a new message will be delivered on your phone that will show your Maharashtra Board Exam Result
Analysis of Previous year 12th Result 2018 Maharashtra Board.
Previous year 14,16,986 student appeared in 12th class examination
Maharashtra Board. Total 12,52,817 passed 12th class 2018. Overall percentage of 12th results of Maharashtra was 88.41%.
- Results declared: 30 May 2018
- Total number students appeared: 14,16,986
- Total passed students:12,52,817
- Overall pass percentage: 88.41%
- Pass Percentage Male students: 85.23%
- Pass Percentage Female students: 92.63%