JEECUP Admit Card 2019
UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019:Joint Entrance Examination Council will issue JEECUP 2019 admit card for Group A to K in May 2019 at jeecup.in. It is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination council,Uttar Pradesh .This examination also is known as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination).This examination is conducted by JEECUP for providing admission in engineering,pharmacy and other diploma courses.UP Polytechnic Admit card 2019 will be release before 15 May 2019 on official website.Candidate can download JEECUP Admit Card 2019 on official website jeecup.nic.in or www.jeecup.org .JEECUP Entrance exam will be conducted on 26 May 2019.
JEECUP 2019 Details
|Name of Examination
||JEECUP or UP Polytechnic
|Mode of examination
|Admit card issue date
||3rd week of May
||26 May 2019
||2nd week of June 2019
||jeecup.nic.in or www.jeecup.org
How to Download JEECUP Admit Card 2019
candidate can follow these step for downloading UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019.These step are mention in below.
- Visit the official website: jeecup.nic.in.
- Home page will be open of this website then click on admit card link.
- Then Enter application Number,password and security pin in specific space.
- Then Click on “Sign In” button.
- Admit card will display your screen and .candidate can check and download the admit card.
Document Required to Exam Center
Candidate must bring the following document to exam center on the day of JEECUP exam 2019.
- Hard copy of Admit card
- Valid ID Proof such as: Aadhaar card,voter card,PAN card,Driving License.
JEECUP 2019 Course wise Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility to apply for this examination candidate must be 10th class pass with minimum 35% aggregate marks.
||Engineering & Technology Diploma
||10th passed with minimum 35 % marks
||10th passed with Agriculture & Minimum 35% marks or Agriculture Subject in 12th
||Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering
||10th passed with minimum 35 % marks
||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
||12th passed with Hindi and English subjects in 10th or 12th
||Diploma in Pharmacy
||12th examination in science with 50%
||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology
||B.Sc passed with Bio, Chemistry, Biochemistry
||Post Graduate Diploma course
||Graduate in any discipline
||Diploma in Hotel Management
||12th passed with 50%
||Diploma in Aircraft
||12th science passed and aggregate 50% mark in Physics,Chemistry and Math
||Post Diploma in information Technology
||Engineering diploma passed from UPBTE
|K1 to K7
||12th passed or ITI certificate holder
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam will be conduct through offline Mode.
- There will be 100 objective type questions in exam.
- Exam duration will be three hour.
- Exam will conducted in two shift. morning shift (9:00 AM -12:00 noon) and Evening (2:30 PM -5:30 PM)
- Question paper will be both medium ( English and Hindi).
- 4 marks will be for a correct answer
- 1 marks deduct for wrong answer.
Important Instruction for candidate to UP Polytechnic Exam 2019
- Candidate can download admit card only online mode. No any hard copy of admit card will be sent via post.
- Admit card will be release on official website.
- candidate can download their admit card number by using application number and date of birth.
- candidate should be carry application number / registration number and password for downloading admit card.
- Candidate without admit card will not be allow to enter the exam center.
- Candidate must carry an identity proof along with admit card.
- candidate report exam center before exam time.
Joint Entrance Examination council of Uttar Pradesh was established in 1986-1987. It’s headquarter is located at Lucknow.This board is regulate under the Society Act,1860.This board is formed to conduct and execute the admission process in various colleges and universities in UP state.
Courses Offered By JEECUP :
Fashion Designing and Garment Technology
Diploma in Pharmacy
PG Diploma in Computer Application PGDCA
Library and Information Science
Diploma in Aircraft
Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
Diploma in Hotel Management