|GUJCET 2019 Result:The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) will declare results of Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET on 9 May 2019. GUJCET is a state level entrance exam.It is conducted by GSEB for admissions to Engineering and Pharmacy programme offered by various institute in the state of Gujarat. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the government & private institutions in the state of Gujarat. Candidate can check their result on official website gseb.org. Around 2 lakh candidate appeared in GUJCET 2019 exam for getting admission in engineering,medical and pharmacy degree colleges base in Gujarat.
Important Date of GUJCET Exam 2019 & counselling date
GUJCET result will be declared on 9 May 2019. Candidate who get admission in B.Tech, Medical ,B. Pharmacy can check GUJCET results 2019 and counselling date for getting admission here
- Notification Release: 24 January 2019
- Application Begin: 25 January 2019
- Last date to apply: 24 February 2019
- Admit card issue: 16 April 2019
- Date of Exam: 26 April 2019
- Result declaration date: 9 May 2019
- Counselling start: 1st week of May 2019
How to Check GUJCET 2019 Result
- Visit the official website: gseb.org.
- Click on direct link for “GUJCET 2019 Result”.
- Enter your 6 digit GUJCET seat number which are allotted in hall ticket.
- Click on the “Go” button, GUJCET result will be display on your screen.
- Download your GUJCET result 2019 for future reference.
GUJCET 2019 Cut Off
The cut off of GUJCET will be declare by authority for various programme offered by various institutions.The cut off will vary for different categories of the candidate,
institute,and engineering branch.The cut off will consist of opening and closing rank.If candidate’s closing rank is below of College closing rank which admission will not be offered to the candidate. if candidate qualified this exam who will be eligible for the counselling process.
Cut Off of GUJCET result 2019 depend on number of Factor
The board will calculate cut off of GUJCET on the basis of below mention factor.
- Total number of candidate appeared for GUJCET exam 2019
- Total number of question in GUJCET 2019 exam
- Difficulty level of exam
- Number of seat available in Institutions
- Number of seat in particular programme.
Counselling and Seat Allocation GUJCET 2019
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC),will conduct counselling of GUJCET held online, where candidate choose the courses and college who qualify GUJCET result 2019.The counselling of GUJCET will start in 2nd week of May.. List of documents during counselling:
- Score card of GUJCET 2019
- GUJCET Hall ticket 2019
- Aadhaar card
- category certificate
- Income certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport size Photo