CLAT Result 2019
CLAT Result 2019: The Common Law Admission Test conducted by NLU Odisha on 26 May 2019. CLAT exam conducts annually for admission to law courses for Undergraduate and postgraduate law program such as BA LLB, BBA LLB, B. Com LLB, BSc LLB, BSW LLB, and LLM. Candidate those who appeared CLAT exam on 26 May 2019, they can check their CLAT Result 2019 on official website.This year around 60000 candidate appeared for CLAT exam 2019. Result of CLAT exam will be released on the first week of june 2019 on the official website clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in. Candidate can check their result 2019 on this website.
Overview of CLAT Result 2019
|Name of the Exam
||Common Law Admission Test 2019
||National Law University, Odisha
||CLAT Result 2019
||LLB, BBA LLB, LLM
|CLAT Exam Date
||26 May 2019
||03:00 pm to 05:00 pm
|Level of Exam
||National Level Entrance Exam
||Pen-Paper base (Offline)
||MCQ – Multiple Choice type questions
|Number of Questions
|Result declaration date
|| First week of june
How to download CLAT Result 2019
Candidate can check their CLAT result 2019 first week of june 2019 on the offical website.following step to download CLAT result 2019.
- Visit the offical website i.e clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
- Home page will be open then click on link the CLAT Result
- Then enter your Registration and Date of birth day and captcha code.
- After filling all details then click on Login button.
- After clicking on the Login button,your CLAT result 2019 will be display on your screen.
- download your result and take a print out copy for future reference.
Details mentioned in CLAT Result 2019 sheet
Candidate can observe some details in your CLAT result 2019 sheet.These details will be mention in your result sheet.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Cut Off of the Candidate
- Qualified or not qualified status
CLAT Counselling 2019
After the CLAT result declaration Candidate who secured qualified marks they will go for counselling process. Conducting authority will release first seat allocation on the basis of merit list in the second week of june. Some details mention below regarding CLAT 2019 Counselling process:-
- The conducting authority will organize Centralized counselling process for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate law program in participating university.
- The counselling process will be conduct in four round,
- The counselling fee payment will be begin in the month of june for allotment seat.
- Candidate will pay counselling fee Rs-50,000 but this fees adjusted at the time of admission.
- Then allotment of seat will be done by National Law University, Odisha on the basis of merit list ,category, number of seat etc.
- Candidate will report to college which is allotted by National Law University with balance fees.